Samarbeidsskoler i USA
Samarbeidspartnere i Skandinavia
CAE Forus, Norge, søker simulator instruktør
We are recruiting Instructors in Norway and Aberdeen, and in our office at Forus we are seeking a Synthetic Flight Instructor / Simulator Instructor to provide ground, synthetic flight training for the aircraft types S61 and AS332/L/L1
THE SYNTHETIC FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Providing client training in accordance with approved Training Manuals guidelines, the training syllabus and the authorizing regulatory authority.
- Ensuring all training is completed using either CAE or the client company’s procedures.
- Training clients to the standard required and following procedures defined when a trainee is unable to meet the standard.
- Completing the Journey Log after use of a training device. Ensuring all defects are recorded in the Defects Log.
- Providing assistance to the Head of Training in the development of new programs or courseware.
- When qualified as an examiner for either FAA or JAA, carrying out flight checks in accordance with and on behalf of the appropriate regulatory authority.
- Developing JAA aircraft flight training program for use at CAE TRTO’s
- Hold or have held a professional pilot license issued by a JAA member state or a non-JAR- FCL professional license acceptable to the authority ( JAR-FCL2.350(A)(a)
- CRM facilitating background is an advantage
- Excellent Classroom Presentation & Interpersonal Skills
- Above average communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills & knowledge of Internet applications.
- Applicants must have the right to work and live in Norway.
For the roles, a background in the Simulation Industry, and experience with the aircraft types EC225, AS332/L/L1/L2 and S92 would be an advantage. Type Rating training will be provided to the right candidate.
For any questions regarding the position, please call Bente Skogen at +47 51 94 16 39 or Terje Thorrud at +47 51 94 16 42. Send your CV to email@example.com